ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, March 26, 2022

A short letter before a meeting

 Dear Mama,

    I will be attending another meeting in a while, and I thought I'd write a short letter while waiting. I will be the General Evaluator in a club where I am the assigned coach. Too bad it is late when they have finally reorganized and started getting back on track. The current Toastmaster year will end on June 30, Mama. That means there won't be enough time for them to build up the minimum points to land in the Distinguished Club column. That means I failed as a coach, Mama.

    Angel left early for work today, Mama. She is on graveyard shift until probably on the third week of April. She's getting the hang of it, although she is realizing she do not like the graveyard shift. 

    It will be Edgar's birthday on Tuesday, Mama. We will be going out tomorrow for an early celebration because Angel has work on Tuesday. Too bad because Edgar and Ralph already filed a leave for Tuesday. Angel's graveyard schedule only started this week.

    Anyway, I will be preparing for now, Mama. I wish you can join us in the celebration.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy