ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, March 11, 2022

Angel's Godmother duties

Dear Mama,

    Our baby Angel will be a godmother to her niece on Sunday. It will be her first from your side of the family. I do not have the details yet, but she will be accompanied by her brothers. I will stay here at home on Sunday.

    I went to the doctor for my quarterly check up this afternoon, Mama. The doctor said my lab results were good, we just need to continue with my medicines. I guess it's just okay. I never get to exercise anyway. 

    Well, I guess that's all I can say for now, Mama. I'm keeping my letters brief so I won't be tempted to whine.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy