ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, March 4, 2022

Dear Mama,

 Dear Mama,

    Here I am again, nothing good to say and yet I am writing to you. Well, at least it's Friday. We had our meeting at Toastmasters today, Mama. I have about 7 more meetings to go as the President. Finally, it will be over, Mama. I can rest.

    Angel is not feeling well right now, Mama. She had a little drink and she was brought home by her co-worker. She's a bit better now compared to when she arrived this afternoon. I guess I'm really messing up, Mama. I'm sorry.

    People do not realize how such a failure I am, Mama.

    If only you were here, things would have been better, much better.

    I'm sorry, Mama.

    

                                                                                            Daddy


P.S. I love you.