ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

I joined a new group

 Dear Mama,

    I joined a new group just now. I saw it on Facebook and they will have an event this Saturday in Friendship. It is a group of songwriters who are based in Angeles City, Mama. I don't even know if I will belong, but I joined anyway. I am planning to attend the event on Saturday and watched the members play their original songs. Maybe, someday I might share my original songs in future events.

    That's really all the news I can share right now, Mama. Everything's still the same. Maybe, aside from the fact that my back hurts more often lately, nothing is really significant.

    I hope you will watch me I perform my original songs, Mama. Until my next letter.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                            Daddy