ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, March 21, 2022

Working on my next speech

 Dear Mama,

    I'm working on my next speech right now. I mean, I'm trying to. I cannot focus, though. I'm waiting for the payments for the Toastmasters renewal. We still are still not able to complete the minimum 20-member requirement, Mama. If I received the payments tonight we will reach 18 renewed members, and we still need 2 more. The deadline is March 31st, Mama.

    I've been stressing out on this. It seems I won't be able to complete the 20 before the 31st. Probably after that, or at least the first week of April at the soonest. However, that doesn't qualify the club as completed before month-end. But I have to settle for that. I am not an effective leader, Mama. Anyway, it will just be 3 months and my term will be over.

    I will have to stop now, Mama. I will try to write my speech while waiting.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.

        

                                                                                                Daddy