ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, March 18, 2022

Just finished another meeting

 Dear Mama,

    Just finished another Toastmasters meeting in our club via Zoom. I don't know why, Mama, but I always feel tired after every Zoom meeting. It's more tiring than the face to face meeting. That seems to be ironic for an introvert like me. Also, I get anxious at all the noises I hear in our neighborhood.

    Tomorrow, Edgar will be attending a baptism. He will be a godfather to one of his college classmate's child. I think I forgot to tell you, the baptism where Angel was supposed to be a godmother did not push through. It was postponed and there is still no advise when.

    That will be all for now, Mama. I really feel tired. I wish I could rest with you.

    Good night, Mama. I miss you.

    I love you.


                                                                                    Daddy