ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

I joined another songwriting contest

Dear Mama,


    I joined another songwriting contest. It's a local songwriting contest with a theme, Mama. It's a contest here in Angeles City. I have not yet written anything, I still have to think of something related to the theme, which is reforestation.

    Because it's a local contest, the language should be either in Tagalog or Kapampangan. I'm thinking of writing and submitting a Kapampangan song, Mama. The deadline is still on December 31st for the song. However, application forms should be submitted on/or before November 30. I already submitted my application today, Mama, and they have confirmed acceptance. That means I am officially a contestant.

    I don't even know if I will able to write or finish the song, Mama. I wish you're here to help me. I'm sure you will be having a lot of ideas. 

    I have already thought of something, but I am not sure how to go about it, Mama. It's really difficult when all you have is ambition but you lack talent. I don't even know why I am joining these contests like I wanted to prove something. Nobody will be proud of me if I win, and nobody really cares is I lose.

    Oh well, I just have to deal with. I really wish you were here, Mama. I miss you.

    I love you.



                                                                                                    Daddy