ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Just another weekend update

Dear Mama,

    It's Saturday evening once again, and there really isn't much going for me. I mean, personally, on myself, that is. Still with anxiety, as the construction and renovations beside us will be finished soon. After that there will be noises again, as I've been told there will be getting live bands. I'm planning to do lots of things, like write a new book, a new song, or another post on my blog. I'm also planning to get back to exercising, or at least running, Mama. But so far, I'm still procrastinating.

    Ralph and Edgar went to SM this afternoon, Mama. It was just the two of them, Angel and I stayed home. They went to SM because they bought a refrigerator for us, and it will be delivered tomorrow. It will be the first time we will have another decent refrigerator in the house after I sold our freezer last 2011. 

    Meanwhile, Angel was already hired and just waiting for the call for her to start in her new job. By what she understood, she'll be starting on the 16th, this Wednesday. I'm glad she'll be going out again, Mama. I hope she'll be staying in her new job. Or at least even for 2 years so she will get more exposure and experience. I hope she'll find good friends and peers in her new company.

    That will be all for now, Mama. I hope I will be with you soon. I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                            Daddy