ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, November 20, 2022

More updates after another week

 Dear Mama,

    As I have mentioned last week, Angel started in her new job last Wednesday. So far it's still okay. Her shift is okay because it's a dayshift. We almost have the same schedule, except that hers starts an hour earlier which is 6:00 a.m. Tomorrow, Monday, will start her second week.

    Edgar got sick last Tuesday. He did not work again. He was suddenly coughing when he came home last Monday. Tuesday morning he wasn't able to work because aside from the cough, he also had fever. He was able to get back to work on Wednesday, although he was still coughing. He is still coughing until now, Mama.

    Ralph is all by himself now at home when we all leave for work, since he is working from home. He went to Manila yesterday for a seminar on his other job, which is a financial advisor. He is still has to get his first client, Mama. Although, I don't know how he would get it since he is always at home.

    By they way, we have a new ref at home now, Mama. As I mentioned last time, Ralph and Edgar were at SM Clark looking for a ref while I was writing my letter then. It was delivered last Sunday, Mama. This morning, we went grocery shopping for some food and supplies. They were excited to fill the ref.

    That will be all for now, Mama. Please do watch over us. I hope to be with you soon. I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                        Daddy