ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Please make Ralph well, Mama

Dear Mama,

    As I mentioned this morning, I bought cake today so we can still celebrate your birthday. Edgar cooked spaghetti for our dinner. It was great, Mama! The spaghetti was delicious, and the cake was also good. Angel liked it. We were able to celebrate your birthday at home, Mama. Happy birthday again.

    If only staying at home isn't much troublesome and stressful. This morning, one of the units in the apartments in our back was again burning garbage and their smoke are going to us, unfortunately. Ralph, who was already coughing since yesterday, is mostly affected by the smoke because his room is nearer the apartments and the smoke. Because of that, his cough got worse, Mama. 

    He said he will be going to the doctor for a check up tomorrow. I hope he will be fine. Please make him well, Mama. I'm sorry I was not able to take good care of our children.

    If only you're here, I'm sure they will be well taken care of.

    I'm sorry, Mama.


                                                                                                    Daddy