ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 26, 2022

I started running again

 Dear Mama,

    I started running again this morning. I started quite late, Mama because I finished the laundry first. It was 7:30 a.m. when I went out, so the sun was already out. It was not that hot, though. I went to La Pieta so I can also visit your tomb, Mama. I haven't been there since before the lockdown in 2022. I'm sorry, Mama.

    I still haven't finished the song that I am supposed to submit for the songwriting contest I mentioned in my last letter. I don't know what pushed me to do it, Mama. I am still completing the lyrics, and I still don't know how it will sound. The reggae beat keeps entering my mind, I don't know if I can pull it.

    It will be your birthday 3 days from now, Mama. We still don't know how we'll celebrate. Probably the kids and I will eat out like we always do, Mama. We might go out late because Ralph sometimes does not really finish at 5:00 p.m. which is the end of his shift.

    After that will be our wedding anniversary on the 8th of December, Mama. And again, we might just eat out. Then comes Christmas. I hope we can have our traditional family Christmas party this year, Mama. We did not have it last year. We celebrated, but there weren't games and no exchange gifts like we used to do.

    I guess that will be my update for now, Mama. I hope I can keep this running thing again so I can get back to shape. I've been feeling weak and easily gets tired lately. Hoping to be with you soon, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you.


                                                                                        Daddy