ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

About the cats

Dear Mama,

    I don't know if I have told you about the cats in my previous letters. The kids have adopted the cats that came to our house since early this year. It started from one cat, then a mama cat with 6 kittens came. Then another lone kitten sought refuge in our house. Then a black cat came and gave birth to 2 kittens here. Although one died. 2 kittens from the first 6 were lost, probably stolen by some passersby. Then another cat, a mixed black-orange came cat alone, then came back after a few days with her 4 kittens.

    Sadly, a lot of the kittens have already died, Mama. From the first 6 kittens, only 1 kitten remains and he's in the vet now. The lone kitten is also in the vet now. From the 4 kittens of the black-orange cat, only 1 is alive and he's also in the vet. The kittens - Lulu (from the first 6), Rocky (the lone kitten), and Otis (from the black-orange cat) are all confined at the vet.

    Ralph has already spent a lot of money for these kittens, Mama. He is trying to save them. Most of those who died have expired while at the vet. Perhaps they have been taken there too late.

    I'm not sure if we are doing the right thing, Mama. We already have too many expenses, and these kittens have added to those. I hope all the efforts of the children will be worth it, Mama. I hope the remaining kittens live.

    I'm not even sure what to think about this. I am worried about the kittens, but I am also worried about Ralph's finances. I try to help, which isn't much because I too am financially drained. In fact, I only borrow money just to help Ralph, Mama. He has already spent a lot.

    Please tell me what to do, Mama. I am worried, concerned, and anxious of everything that is happening to us now. 

    I wish you were here. I don't know what to do.

    

                                                                                        Daddy