ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Last day of August

Dear Mama,

    Just finished with our Toastmasters meeting, it's around 8:30 p.m. Ralph is still out, Mama. He went out with his friends. It was supposed to be last Sunday, but they were not able to push through because Ralph got sick then, he was not able to stand. That's why they reset it tonight.

    It's the last day of August, Mama. Hopefully, September will be better for us - physically, mentally, and financially. August took a lot from us. I thought we'll never make it through. Yes, we did, but not really victorious. I've never felt more defeated. Ironic, considering I've finally won in a speech contest this month.

    Edgar was also sick today, Mama. It started yesterday, actually. He said he feels acidic. Was that acid reflux? We went out for coffee last, Ralph, Angel, and I. Edgar was not able to come with us because of his condition. He was better midday today, but he still feels the acid in his stomach, Mama.

    I don't know what else to say. Please continue guiding us, Mama. Please visit me soon.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy