ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, August 29, 2024

May August end brings all the bad luck with it

Dear Mama,

    It has been a turbulent month, this August. We've been through a lot of rollercoaster rides, Mama. I am hoping September brings better days for us, especially it being the birth month of Ralph.

    I don't really know what to say, Mama.

    Last night I joined a benefit gig to raise funds for the baby of one of our fellow members in our songwriters club who is in the hospital. It was a last minute invitation, good thing I have already excused myself from our Toastmasters meeting. All 3 kids went with me, Mama.

    Ralph went to his doctor yesterday. He was given more medicines for maintenance, and they're quite expensive, Mama. He bought them  today and his total payments reached P3,500. And this will be his monthly expenses for his maintenance, Mama. I wish I can help him, but I am currently financially depleted right now. I hope we can find more sources of income.

    I guess that will be all for now, Mama.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.



                                                                                                Daddy