ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Home now

Dear Mama,

    Ralph and I are at home now. He was discharged today, Mama, on our 3rd day. He will be going back to the doctor next week for his follow up. His breathing has improved. The doctor said there's no more hissing and his lungs are now clear, or at least open.

    But as I have mentioned before, Mama, his BP has been constantly 140 and up. He is prescribed to take maintenance medicines for his BP. I feel he is too young for that. I hope he would seek second opinion, or at least the medicine would be removed once his BP stabilized.

    I've nothing much to say, Mama. I'm really sorry I wasn't able to take care of our children well. If only you were here, they will be taken care of better.

    I'm really sorry, Mama.


                                                                                                        Daddy