ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Sick

Dear Mama,

    I feel sick. I feel so cold, Mama and it's afternoon here right now. I got rained on earlier when I was looking for a cat food store along the highway.

    I have already taken paracetamol, Mama. I wish I could take the leave tomorrow, unfortunately they would require us to submit medical certificate if we take a sick leave on a Monday, Friday, or the day before and after a holiday. Even if it's just one day. It's one of the things I don't like in my job, because it doesn't make sense.

    There were a lot of times I reported to work on a Monday or Friday even though I was not feeling well because of this policy. To think I rarely go on leaves.

    I know the policy was to avoid employees taking advantage of sick leave for extended vacation, which unfortunately punishes even those who does not do it.

    Anyway, I hope I feel better otherwise I have to go to work sick.

    Until my next letter, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you.


                                                                                                   Daddy