ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New letter

Dear Mama,

Hi again. I'm really sorry I wasn't able to write to you lately. I've been going through a lot things right now (like I usually am). Just this morning, I received another notice of disconnection from Angeles Electric... as always. Fortunately, I was able to borrow money from Nanay again.

What am I going to tell you right now? I never really thought I would be lost for words writing a letter to you. Last week was typical for us... no orders, no work, no good news, no nothing! Oh yes, there was a good news, Viernell is finally able to work abroad. I'm not sure, but I think it's in Dubai and he'll be leaving before the end of this month. I'm happy for him, finally he'll be able to work again and provide for his family.

Next week is almost month-end... rent will again be due and so is Angel's enrollment. Haaay Mama, I really hope all my plans would pushed through and all would be successful for us to survive these storms of expenses that will be coming to us.

Now, I really feel that I need you. I'm having a hard making decisions and without anybody to ask opinion to. Sometimes in desperation, I ask from Angel. I really miss you Mama.... everyday is getting harder and harder without you. I really wish I could be with you right now.

I guess, I'll just have to stop here or else, who knows where my letter would lead into. Just take care of yourself Mama and please do look after the kids when they're not with me.

I love you Mama.... I miss you.



Daddy