ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, April 28, 2008

Angel has fever...

Dear Mama,

I woke up this morning and saw Angel with blanket over her. We both know that she doesn't like having blankets when she sleeps, specially today being summer. I approached and feel her forehead and neck - she got fever! I was worried because... you're not here! If you were only here, I'm sure you would know what to do!

Perhaps, I would know what to do... medicine here, water there... some TLC... but I know that I can't do anything to substitute a mother's caress.

And another thing, I need to go out! Today is Angel's enrollment - fortunately, I was able to enroll her and was back after an hour. Bought her favorite gummy bear-like candies - pizza pie, hot dogs, etc. I was glad they are available this time. You know how she loves those candies, and I don't know why but somehow these candies help her get well.

Checked her temperature with a thermometer and reads 38.5, she said she was fine... after about 20 minutes, checked it again. Now her temperature reads 39! Mama, please help me take care of our Angel, I'm really getting worried. Just gone thru her enrollment and we don't have any money left.

If you only you were here Mama... if only you were here..

Love,


Daddy