ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another letter...

Dear Mama,

Hi! It's been a few days since my last letter... I was supposed to write earlier this week. I felt so alone, I really wish I could talk to you. Been to a lot this week. Lots of thinking, lots of things happened between me and the kids, me and other people... and there's just nobody beside me to whom I could pour these all on to. If only I could talk to you Mama... if only I could.

I hope you won't mind me putting our picture here. I did that to put more personal touch to this blog, and so that people who would happen to read this could see you, especially your friends.

There are really lots of things that I want to tell you Mama, but I can't understand why I am seem to be lost for words right now. The thing between me and the kids... it's as if slowly, the gap between us is growing wider and wider. I really don't know, but I think it's my fault. I easily get irritated lately and I shout at them at the slightest mistake. I've been trying to be conscious about it... so I could avoid it, but I feel sometimes that they are really trying to provoke me. Doing things that I'm sure they know would piss me. I don't know, I don't want them to grow farther away from me.

I really wish I could see you now Mama... if only I could embrace you... if only I could be with you... even for just a while... I'm sure I will feel better.

I really miss you Mama... I need you... I love you...



Daddy


.