ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, April 28, 2008

Dear Mama....

Dear Mama,

I really don't know what title to give to my letter now, that's why I just gave it 'Dear Mama' as title. It's 11:53 PM now, a few minutes before midnight. My eyelids are actually dropping now, it seems that they have a mind of their own. I am having a hard fighting them to keep me awake, at least just to finish this letter.

Last night, we went swimming with the Familia Community. I'm pretty sure Angel had fun, and so do EA and Remrem. I really didn't want to ask them to stop and get dressed but it was almost time. The two boys fixed themselves up early, Angel swam and played in the pool until 9PM. But we both know that still, it wasn't enough for her.

Tomorrow will be her enrollment. She is excited to study in Holy Family, I on the other is anxious as to where I'm going to get the money for her enrollment tomorrow.

This whole day just passed me by... doing nothing... achieving nothing. It's not that I'm lazy or anything, but I don't know what to do! I don't even know where to start. I really wish I could talk to you Mama, I really needed someone to push me... and only you can do that to me.

Anyway, I can't fight the dropping eyelids anymore, and the tone of my letter isn't really getting nice. I have to stop now. Please do take care of yourself Mama.

I really miss you... I love you Mama.



Daddy





.