ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

News on Mang Salud

Dear Mama,

This afternoon, Madel texted me, informing me of the death of Mang Salud. I was saddened by this news because I know how dear she was to you and you to her. She died last Sunday, April 13. I was told by Madel that Mang Salud came to know of your death and the sadness apparently caused her already weak body to give up.

One good thing about this is that finally her sufferings has ended. We know how weak she already was the last time we saw her. And I bet right now both of you have already seen each other in heaven. Finally, you're with a mother who truly loves you.

They asked when will I go to the wake, I said maybe tomorrow. I really would like to go, because she was your second mother. In fact, she was more of a mother to you than... Anyway, like I said, I planned to go but I'm having second thoughts. If I go, it would mean I will meet your family again. I know everything was patched up when you died... at least that's what I would like to think. Oh well, I guess maybe the problem is with me. I really wish I could go tomorrow.

I guess that would be all for now Mama. Do take care of yourself. I love you Mama.

I miss you.


Daddy