ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Interview Tomorrow

Dear Mama,

It's past midnight and I still don't know what to write. I just want to tell you that tomorrow... err I mean later this afternoon, I will have an interview at SM Head Office in Mall Of Asia. So I have to leave the children again here... will you look after them while I go to the interview?

I'm trying my best not to let my letters to you be too emotional... really. But every time I try to talk to you thru this blog, I misses you the more! It's really funny that sometimes I find myself talking myself... talking to you actually, but since you're not here, it appears that I'm talking to myself. I make sure that no one sees me though.

Everyday is a struggle for me. What to do? What to eat? Where to get this? What to do with that? I can't seem to get a grip of my senses... why am I so lost? I used to be organized, you know that. I always know what to do... but now, I don't know anything. Have I really lost it? Please help me Mama. I wish you can visit me in my dreams, or at least whisper to me in my sleep.

Wish me luck for the interview tomorrow Mama. Please do take a look at the children while I'm away. Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you... I love you.

Love,


Daddy


.