ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, May 2, 2008

Failed interview

Dear Mama,

I failed the interview today at SM. There wasn't any available position in the first place. I was scheduled at 1:30 PM, I came at around 11:30 AM... and waited. When it was already 1:30 PM, I waited some more... and then, waited some more. I was interviewed finally at around 4:00 PM. Only to be told that there wasn't any available position for me!

They made me travel all the way from Angeles City to Pasay, just to be told there's no vacancy. They know I was applying for Clark branch, and Clark was already filled before they call me. I had to borrow money (again) from Nanay for my transportation, just to attend and make good on the scheduled interview. And then...

But what really frustrates me is that I have to leave Angel who still has fever. It has been more than 3 days now, and her on-off fever worries me. I thought she was already fine, because the whole day yesterday she was already playing. And then this morning, she was hot again. I know I'm suppose to take her to the doctor already, but because of the scheduled interview I can't.

When I came home tonight at around 7:00 PM, she was already fine. She is already asleep now, but as I checked her she seem to be slightly hot again. Please Mama, make Angel well. Help me take care of her. She's the only source of my strenght now. Please make her well Mama... please.

I have to go now, I'm really tired from all those frustrations I had for the day. I hope something would happen to us soon.

Take care of yourself Mama, I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy


.