ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm sorry...

Dear Mama,

I'm sorry for not being able to visit you in the cemetery lately. It doesn't mean that I think of you less... you know that's not true. Somehow, I have been so disoriented lately that I don't know what to do next.

What with the kids fever marathon and other pressing matters that came my way... I was so confused that sometimes I just stare blankly at walls and not doing anything. Thinking of what to do to provide for the basic necessities, where to go, how, etc.

Every time I make a plan to visit you, something happens that prevent me from doing so, oftentimes I just turned blank and I forgot I was supposed to go.

I'm really very sorry Mama... I hope you're not upset nor disappointed with me. I promise to make time to visit more often. I just hope nothing comes in my way every time I plan to go.

Take care of yourself Mama. I really miss you.

I love you.



Daddy