ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Remember the old times?

Dear Mama,

Here I am again, typing here on the keyboard without any significant things to say. Nothing big happened to us these past days. But you know what thought entered me while I am thinking of what to write to you today? Do you remember it Mama? When you were still in college, I would write 2 or 3 letters a week... yeah, I know you missed it when we got married.

Even though we see each other every weekend then, I still can't help but write you a letter. Even though I sometimes visit you during weekdays at your dorm... even though your dorm is actually just 30 minutes away from our town... my letters never fail. No matter what. I missed them too Mama.

Those reminders I always tell you... the frustrations I encountered in my life then... our dreams... apologies on our petty quarrels... and of course, those romantic words that every love-stricken boy would say to his lovely girl. Yes Mama, I'm thinking about them now, and I can't help but smile at the thought of those days. But they also bring sadness to my heart, because like you... they're just memories.

If I were only this intimate to you Mama when you were still here, instead of worrying on where to get the money for your next dialysis. If I were only this open, instead of being so uptight because of too much worries. If I can only bring back time...

Now, I'm writing you letters again... just like the old times...

I miss you Mama...

I love you


Daddy