ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, May 9, 2008

A day after my birthday....

Dear Mama,

Angel and EA are fine now, thanks for making them well. But now, it's Ralph who is still sick! I hope you're not mad or disappointed at me Mama. All of our kids got sick... I don't know what happened! First it was just Angel, then after a few days EA also got sick... and after a few days, Ralph had fever too!

I'm really sorry Mama, I'm doing my best to take care of them. I'm just glad that the two are fine now. Ralph is quite a different case, you know what I mean. When he is sick, he really wants to be attended to. I'm not complaining about that, in fact I'm glad that he does so I could take care of him better.

My birthday passed without any fuzz. I was supposed to take the kids to the movie yesterday, unfortunately they got sick so the planned movie trip was didn't push through. Maybe someday, we can go out again together.

I hope Angel and EA are really well now, because in the last few days their fever was on and off. I hope this time they really get well, I hope soon Ralph will be too. Please don't get tired of helping me.

Take care of yourself Mama... I, and the kids, miss you very much.

I love you.



Daddy