ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Finally, I was able to visit you....

Dear Mama,

Finally I was able to visit you in the cemetery today. I almost didn't make it because the rain started falling again... fortunately it was just a drizzle. It felt so calm while I was there, as if everything was fine. Maybe because you were there with me.

There was also no rain while I was there... yet it started falling as I walk away. There's only one thing I don't like about visiting you there Mama, it is I have to go home soon. I wish would stay there with you, cause it's so peaceful there. But I can't. So with heavy feet, and a heavier heart, that I walk away... going home to the kids.

I hope time would permit me to go back again soon.

I miss you Mama...

I love you.



Daddy