ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I am not their mother...

Dear Mama

Angel is getting better now, although quite slowly. Unfortunately, Edgar got sick too. I'm worried so much Mama, and also ashamed of myself. I felt somehow it proves that I can't take care of our children. I love them very much, you know that, and would do anything for them. I already know then, while you were still here, that I can't be their mother. Yours is too big a shoes to fill in.

I'm finding out lately that it's much bigger than I thought. While I love them no less, I can't give them the tender loving care that you, and only you, can give them. Especially now that they are getting sick. When you were here, their fever doesn't last more than 48 hours. Like magic, your touch seems to help them get well quick. They may not tell me, I know they miss you Mama, especially in times like these.

I hope that they get well soon, please help me Mama. Much as I like to fill in your shoes, only you can do what you can do... and only you can give what you gave us.

In a few days time, it will be Mother's Day. Maybe it's too early for me, but let me greet you an advance Happy Mother's Day Mama. There could never be a better mother for my children. You are the best mother any child could have. Too bad you have leave them early... to me.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy

.