ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Dear Mama,

It's your day today, Mama... Happy Mother's Day! This would be the first time we will be celebrating Mother's Day without you, and some celebration it turned out to be. Angel and Edgar are with Nanay to attend the fiesta in Paranaque, while Ralph is here with me, still sick.

Later, I will be taking him to the hospital for a check-up. He's quite well now, at least he has no fever. Unfortunately his throat isn't. He says it feels irritated and he has what he says appears to be blood in his phlegm. I do hope it is nothing serious Mama.

If you were only here with us, these things would not happen to the kids. I'm sorry for not taking good care of them Mama, believe I'm trying my best. They're your gift to me and like I promise you, I'll take good care of them. I just hope I would know what to do in situations like this.

I really miss you Mama. Take care of yourself.... Happy Mother's Day Mama!

I love you.



Daddy