ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A birthday favor....

Dear Mama,

I know I shouldn't be asking favor anymore as you should be resting now, but I really need your help right now. Tomorrow will be my birthday, it was never a big deal to me before, you know that. But since I'm in a predicament right now, I hope you won't mind me using this occasion to seek a favor.

Mama, Angel and EA are having fever on and off these last few days. I'm trying my best to take care of them - medicines, foods, drinks, attention and all, but they don't seem to get well. I'm really trying to recall what it is that you do differently for them to heal quickly, aside from a mother's love that only you can give.

Mama, please... as a birthday gift for me, make them well Mama. I promised to take them to the movie on my birthday, but I can't do that now because they are sick. Please Mama, make our children strong again. I don't know what to do anymore. I know you're the only one who can make them well.

And lastly, if it's not too much for you, will you come visit me on my birthday? I really don't how, but I'm sure you know what I mean. I hope I can feel your presence on my birthday... cause I really miss you Mama.

Take care of yourself now... I love you.



Daddy