ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why are Ralph's pancake better?

Dear Mama,

I cooked pancake for the kids this morning and I can't help but notice that Ralph's pancake are better than the one's I cooked. I would have waited for him to wake up so that he would be the one to cook, but they slept late last night. Besides, classes would start soon, then they would need to wake up early by then. So I let them wake up late for the remaining days of the vacations.

Anyway, just like the ginisang munggo, the children ate the pancakes as well when they woke up. Haaay Mama, from the time I wake up I would already think... "what would Mama have to cook for us if ever..." Everyday, the food would always be an endless questions of whats and hows. I miss your cooking. Cause everyday we would always eat fried, processed or canned goods. That's why I am sometimes worried about the kids' health. I wish I can cook real foods for them.

I'm sure you know the next line... I miss you Mama. Maybe I may look okay on the outside, but it's because you know that I'm not one who dragged everyone around by showing a gloomy disposition. Everything that I feel, I would just keep them to myself.

Well, I really can't say anything with sense now Mama. Typing on the keyboards without really knowing what to say. I am still without a job, no orders... nothing's change. I do hope things will change soon, for the sake of the children.

Take care of yourself Mama.

I love you.



Daddy