ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, May 30, 2008

Another interview...

Dear Mama,

This morning, somebody called me on my cellphone. It was a certain Czarina, from a company in Subic. First she confirmed my name... then asked if I am already employed. When I said no, she asked if I am willing to work for them as an accountant.

This could have been a very welcome opportunity since it's the job that's coming for me. But I'm having second thoughts cause it's in Subic, Olongapo. I will be then be worried about the children if I work away from them. Anyway, I'm still not sure if I will be hired, as they are requesting for me to come on Monday, June 2, for an interview.

I asked her how she got number, she said from the internet. Maybe they got access to resumes uploaded in JobStreet and JobsDB. I asked for the address of their office, but after giving me the complete address she said that I should just text her when I'm there so they could just pick me up at the gate of SBMA.

This got me all too confused... why so much accommodation for a job interview? Are my chances bigger this time? But then, it's in Subic. Angel is excited actually, she wants me to work there. I'm half-hearted, you know the reason why. But I'll try to see it Monday since I'm not doing anything better on that day. I hope I'm doing the right thing. Please guide me Mama.

Take care Mama. I miss you.

I love you.



Daddy