ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, June 2, 2008

After the interview...

Dear Mama,

This time, I got positive response from the interview. I probably have a chance on this one... which makes me worry (always the worrier in me). Like I said, it will be in Subic, Olongapo and I would have to leave the kids here in Angeles.

I have actually thought of relocating the whole family there, but they are already enrolled and classes are about to start... which makes me even worry. I keep on talking to Ralph if he can handle his siblings, to which he always respond positively.

Angel is keen on me working away from them. She said that I should not worry about them. I really don't know. Here comes an opportunity and yet, it starts another source of concern for me.

Next week would be my final interview. And if the Japanese employer and I comes to terms, I might even start next week too. How I wish I'm sure that I'm doing the right thing. If only you were here with me so I can ask your advice, you were always good in handling my worries.

Take care of yourself Mama.

I really wish I could talk to you... I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy