ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The week that just passed...

Dear Mama,

A week has already passed and I haven't received any call from Subic yet. It seems that it is really now a 'lost cause'. I guess they have already found a more qualified applicant, in spite of the assurance given me that I would be back for a final interview.

Ralph on the on other hand was somewhat disappointed with his schedule this week. Last Tuesday which was supposed to be their first day of class... classes at Holy Angel started at 1:00PM, his class was in the morning. He was already dressed and ready to go to school. He was very frustrated, because he was so excited of his college life.

But he was very good this week, because he woke up early to cook breakfast for his brother and sister. We take turns actually, although lately, he wakes up earlier than me. Thursday was another disappointment for him because they, again, have no class. I told him next week is a regular week and he will have all the school days he can handle.

Angel on the other hand was very upset last Friday. It used to be that when I pick her up from school, she was happy and smiling. Yet last Friday, she looks tired, upset and grumpy and wants to go home as fast as she can. It was because of the clubs in her school, they were asked to join a club. Problem is, they were asked to look for the club.

She said, she got tired going up and down the stairs looking for clubs she can join. She was frustrated that she now talks of how bad and disorganized her school is, when last week she was telling me that she finally found the school that she like. I just told her that next week, the school will fixed all the problems that occurred on this club thing. Upon arriving home, she fell asleep. She was really tired.

Can't tell much about Edgar, he was his usual complacent self. Just living his life on a day-to-day basis. He doesn't even tell me his schedule. Every time I asked him what time is his first subject, he can't tell me. Oh well, I can't do much about him really, we both know that he is my 'mini-me'.

I guess, I have already told you so much, although nothing really is significant. We miss you Mama. I always think of the days when you were still here with us. I really miss you. Take care of yourself Mama.

I love you.



Daddy