ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Papers are in...

Dear Mama,

The papers for Canada already came, actually I have them since last week. Forms, guidelines, employment letter... the only thing needed are the documents that would be coming from me.

I just need to fill up the forms, complete the required documents, and submit everything to the Canadian Embassy. If everything goes smoothly, we will be off to Canada in no time at all. Although, I know it is not really that fast and easy.

Ralph is still hesitant to go... so is Edgar. To be honest, I too isn't really keen on going, but it seems that there is really no other option left for us. I can't get a job here and the business isn't really doing well.

I really wish you can guide me Mama, I really don't know what to do. I wish you can intercede for me so that I can be enlightened and be able to make to the right decisions.

I really miss you Mama, how I want to talk to you... and embrace you once again. Please do take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.



Daddy