ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, June 29, 2008

New address....

Dear Mama,

I'm sorry for not writing to you for quite some time, it was only now the internet connection has been transferred. We just moved in at Ate Let's house here in Marisol Mama. We moved in last Saturday, although things are still a little messed up here. I have lots of garbage you know.

Angel is very happy with the house, specially her room. I gave her the master's bedroom, finally she now has her own room. The two boys, Ralph and Edgar also has their own room. But in the meantime, we are all still sleeping at Angel's room. We haven't finished fixing our things.

Like I said, Angel is very happy, so are the boys. They now have a yard they can play on, Angel looks forward to gardening, and a nice dirty kitchen for Ralph to practice more on his cooking. They finally had a decent house to live in. I only wish that you were still here with us to share the children's joy.

I know, I haven't fulfilled my promise to you. I wasn't able to provide a 'real' house for you. I'm sorry Mama. If only I knew, I had talked to Ate Let earlier so that at least you were able to live in a real home. I wish there was something I could have done then. I'm sorry Mama.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy