ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, June 9, 2008

Wish I knew what's next...

Dear Mama,

I'm at it again... lost and confused. All those anticipation, and then... pffftt... nothing. And now, I don't know what to do again. It's really difficult when you have so little options.

Right now Mama, we are fine. I mean at least I can provide for the daily needs of the kids, only because I was able to get the checks from Philhealth. But that would be only good for a few days now, as school has started. There will be more expenses now. Oh well, things have been worse before, yet we survived right?

I just can't help but be anxious. Maybe because I really have no one to whom I can blabber away and talk nonsense too. I really miss you Mama. How I wish I can talk to you again... really miss you.

Take care Mama. I love you.


Daddy