ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, June 20, 2008

How are you?

Dear Mama,

How are you? I hope you're fine. Another week has passed, I survived it. Unemployed and all. Ralph's getting more responsible now, I'm glad. He wakes up earlier than me to cook the breakfast. Edgar's studying his lessons daily, and of course so is Angel. She is still enjoying her new school.

Just attended the PTA at Holy Family this afternoon. There were few parent attendees on Angel's class, that's why I became the Auditor. It was more of an appointment, rather than an election. There were only 8 of us and only 6 positions to fill in. I guess that's better than the secretary position they're giving me before.

I can't say anything more... I miss you. I thought of you the whole day today. The times we used to share... the laughters... our songs... playtime with kids.

I miss you Mama... I really miss you. How I wish I could see you again.

Take care of yourself. I love you.


Daddy