ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

An almost interview...

Dear Mama,

Today, I almost had another interview. Ate Let referred me to her friend who is the Controller in Holiday Inn at Clark, she told me that they are in need of General Accountant. I have been referred and I was expected at 3PM today.

I was hesitant Mama, I'm beginning to get tired to these. I'm sure you know that. But I went still, because of Ate Let. I came at around 2PM, Ate Let's friend was nowhere in sight. Instead, it's the HR Head who talked to me and just got my resume. I will be called after they evaluated it. Oh well... I've heard that line before.

When I fetched Angel this afternoon, she told me she fainted during their morning assembly. Although she seems to be fine as we were walking home. I told her she need to eat more during breakfast.

I guess that will be all for now Mama. Take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy