ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, June 6, 2008

School days

Dear Mama,

School days has started, and Angel looks good in her new uniform (as always). She's very happy now that she's going to school again. I've never seen her this lively and excited. I'm glad I was able to enroll her this year.

To be honest, I crammed on her books, uniforms and other school materials. As I haven't been doing anything for last weeks in preparation for her schooling. Books just got covered today, notebooks aren't covered yet and even unlabeled! I just completed acquiring her uniforms. Still the disorganized me. I guess I'm still not used to doing these things.

Anyway, I'm glad everything's all taken care of now. One thing bothering me though is if I would continue to work in Subic. I'm having second thoughts about it Mama. I don't think I can leave them, yet if I stay I won't be able to provide for them. How I wish there were opportunities here too.

I guess that would be all for now, so that I could keep this letter (for once) positive. Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy