ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, November 13, 2009

Catching up

Dear Mama,

I'm trying to catch up with my work. I have a lot I want to write, but I can't put anything into words Mama.

After Edgar got sick, it's Ralph's turn again. He didn't attend class last night because he's not feeling well. He started to get sick last Thursday, when Edgar was already fine. But this morning, it seems that Ralph is also fine. I hope it continues that way.

Everytime they got sick Mama, I asked myself what you were doing then while you were still here with us. Sometimes I ask the kids. Although these previous illness were new to us, so I was just praying and hoping you'll drop by to help us.

What am I saying? I'm sorry Mama, I know you need to rest. It's just...

I'll guess I need to stop now, lest I go there again. Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy