ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finding work for me

Dear Mama,

Dadz has been busy lately contacting his friends. He's trying to find work for me Mama. He is calling all his friends and former co-workers from CDC asking them to help me. As you know, last year, the person they called to help me did nothing Mama. Ironically, they helped him then when he was needing work.

Anyway, I'm really not sure if I could get hired. I'm 41 now, and I was having a hard time when I was even younger. They will leave on Tuesday, so all Dadz can do now is asked his friends.

I don't know if I won't be given that overqualified/over-age treatment again Mama. I'm not even sure if I want to work again, or even apply for work again.

They said I need to work. Perhaps they know better than me Mama. I don't know.

Take care of yourself now Mama. I will be with you soon.

I miss you Mama. I love you.


Daddy