ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tatay was finally laid to rest

Dear Mama,

I was planning to write about this last night, I don't know why, but I haven't gotten into it. I just want to tell you Mama that Tatay was finally laid to rest yesterday. But I'm sure you may already know it by now.

Kuya Boy will be staying here until Tatay's 9th day, and he'll fly back the next day. Ate Let and Dadz, I believe will flying on the following day after that.

Edgar and Angel are back to school now. Ralph won't be having his class until Monday. He's sick now Mama, he has fever. I don't know how he got it, he was just fine yesterday before we left home for the burial. Anyway, I've already given him medicine Mama. But please, help me take care of Ralph, Mama.

That's about it for now Mama. Please take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama. I love you.


Daddy