ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Your birthday cake

Dear Mama,

Happy birthday! Today, is officially your birthday! I woke the kids up at 5 a.m. so we can visit you early at La Pieta Mama. I think we were already already there before 6 a.m., it was still dark then. I was happy that I was able to bring the kids to you. I hope it made you happy Mama, and I really wish you can still appreciate the flowers I'm giving you.

From La Pieta, we went to have a quick breakfast because we don't want to be late for the mass at 8:30 a.m. We have requested that you to be included in the mass intentions Mama. It's the best I can do to celebrate your birthday.

After mass, we just went home to rest. Ralph has to go to the IHCC community because they have a practice.

Unlike last year where I cooked spaghetti and prepared fruit salad, I just bought everything to celebrate your birthday this year Mama. I went out in the afternoon to buy palabok and a cake. Angel requested for ice cream too.

Here's the birthday cake I bought for you Mama.


It's a mango cake Mama. I did not choose a chocolate cake this time, for a change.

At around 4 p.m., when Ralph already came home, we already sat at the dining table to celebrate your birthday. We said a little prayer, and of course, the kids and I sang happy birthday for you, Mama. Hope it made you happy.

I promise to continue celebrating your birthday year after year Mama, and I'll tell the kids to continue doing this even when I am gone.

Really wishing you can join us Mama... I miss you a lot.

'til my next letter Mama. Take care of yourself... and happy birthday again.

I love you Mama.


Daddy