ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

just keeping in touch

Dear Mama,

How are you? I really don't have any news tonight, well sort of. Except that last night, Angel, Edgar and I attended the ECLS graduation while Ralph attended the anniversary of the Immaculate Heart Community.

This day, nothing was special though. Although, after your birthday, I am now discussing with the kids our Christmas party. I already told them that they should still prepare for the intermission, while I'm thinking of games and prizes for the party.

Of course, we'll also have exchanging of gifts. I'm also thinking of what food to prepare. I don't think I can buy food December 24, so I better psyche myself up on cooking.

Well, that will be all for now Mama. It's 12:16 a.m., I still have to wake up early and prepare breakfast for the kids. Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy