ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Mama

Dear Mama,

Merry Christmas Mama. In about 4 hours from now, we will be having our family Christmas party. I'm trying to keep the tradition you started alive Mama, even though there's just four of us. I'm glad that the kids are still willing to participate, including Ralph, even though he has already grown.

Still not finish with the preparations though Mama. The foods are just something that are easy to prepare. I bought some and some were given. I think the only one that needs preparation is the salad, and the ham too, I almost forgot.

We're having ube hale, ham, loaf bread, queso de bola, vegetable salad, and Sarsi for the drink. I'm still thinking if I'm going to serve the Sans Rival Mama. I'm very much tempted. You know how I love Sans Rival, but I'm afraid there's already too many food. I hope I can control myself.

I have already discussed the program and the games with the kids Mama. I hope the kids will have fun tonight. Got to prepare now Mama, the house is still a mess. Please watch us Mama. This party is always dedicated to you.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

Merry Christmas Mama.

I love you.


Daddy