ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's almost Christmas

Dear Mama,

It's 12:50 a.m. and my eyes are already closing. But I want to finish this letter first because I haven't written again for quite a while.

Tomorrow, I mean later, Edgar will compete as part of the choral group in a choral competition. I might not be able to watch it because I would attend the Familia Christmas party. Usually, I would skip the party and watch Edgar. But this time, I have to be in the party Mama, because I'll be delivering the books.

Angel will dance on Wednesday. I would take a leave from work then so I could watch her.

Everything's fine with us Mama. Am now planning for our Christmas party. My only problem right now is the food, I still don't know what to prepare. Hopeyou can help me Mama.

I'm really sleepy now Mama. So I'll end my letter here.

Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy