ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, December 28, 2009

What to do for New Year?

Dear Mama,

The new year's almost here and I still don't know what to do for our celebration this year. Things like these were a lot easier when you were still here helping me with the planning Mama. No wait, it was you who was actually planning then. That's why I'm having a difficult time.

From the food to the noisemakers that were going to use, I'm still clueless Mama. Although we're not going to have a party like the ones we do on Christmas eve, I still don't want it to pass by with us just waiting for the new year.

I still have two days, maybe I can't think of something. I wish you can help me Mama. Take care of yourself Mama, I need to work now.

I miss you Mama... I really do.

I love you.


Daddy