ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas party week

Dear Mama,

This week is 'Christmas party week' for the kids. They will be having their Christmas party this Friday, both Edgar and Angel. Edgar has already bought his gift for their exchange gifts. Unfortunately, Angel hasn't bought anything yet. Maybe we can buy today, I am on leave from work today.

I took a leave Mama, because today is Angel's songfest again in school. She was also chosen as one of those who will dance during the intermission. I don't want to miss that Mama. I hope their class gets a place this time.

Last Sunday, Edgar was part of the choir which competed in a choral competition, and they got first place Mama. He was so proud when he texted my the good news. Because of their winning, they would compete in CDC tomorrow, Thursday. He also got P500 as his share of the prize.

That's all for now Mama. Will update you later, my internet connection is going haywire again.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy