ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just finished with our Christmas party

Dear Mama,

The kids are already asleep now. We were able to hold our Christmas party, and I'd like to think that the kids had fun. We had lots of laughs Mama. The kids readily participated in the games. I'm really happy that we were able to continue this tradition that you have started Mama.

Edgar has the most winnings this year Mama. He even won P100 in the treasure hunt. Angel has the least, I think she didn't even win any of the games. But we had fun Mama. We were always laughing.

They also enjoyed the food, even though it was just a simple feast that we shared for the noche buena.

I hope you were able to watch and join us Mama. We really miss you Mama.

'til next letter Mama. Take of yourself. Merry Christmas.

I love you Mama.


Daddy